The Calgary Board of Education centrally manages the acquisition of goods and services for the educational, technical and operational needs of our school district.
Supply Chain Services will:
- process and expedite orders
- manage the competitive bidding process
- negotiate contracts
- conduct purchasing and market research
- support supplier development initiatives
- uphold supplier and business ethics
- develop business alliances
- certify vendors
- coordinate cooperative and group purchase initiatives
Competitive Bid Process
All Invitations to Tender, Requests for Proposal and Requests for Quotation over $75,000 are posted on the Alberta Purchasing Connection.
Contact Us | Supply Chain Services