Feeding Kids Fuels Learning
We know that a healthy breakfast is important for learning. Our Fuel for School program supports elementary students in 20 schools with a nutritious breakfast.
Our goal is to ensure all our students are ready to learn. We work with a variety of nutrition partners, corporate and private donors to provide this service at no cost to the children. Each year over 110,000 breakfasts are served in the Fuel for School breakfast programs, and each school serves between 20 and 60 breakfasts each day.
See our Fuel for School flatsheet for more information.
We rely on donations from organizations and individual donors to help this program continue to thrive.
We currently have many elementary schools on our waiting list and would also like to expand this program to our older students too.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Boys and Girls Clubs Foundation
- Calgary Sports and Entertainment
- Glenn and Elizabeth Hamilton
- Mark & Lauren Giordano
- Calgary Flames Foundation
- Education Matters & Anonymous Donors
- Kelvin Hiu Yan Wan and Beatrice Wing Au
- Alberta Health Services
- The Calgary Food Bank
- COBS Bakery
- Breakfast Clubs of Canada
- Breakfast for Learning
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary FANS Program
- Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids
- Meals on Wheels
- Weekends And More