Feeding Kids Fuels Learning
We know that a healthy breakfast is important for learning. Our Fuel for School program supports elementary students in 17 schools with a nutritious breakfast.
Our goal is to ensure all our students are ready to learn. We work with a variety of nutrition partners, corporate and private donors to provide this service at no cost to the children. Each year over 100,000 breakfasts are served in the Fuel for School breakfast programs, and each school serves between 15 and 60 breakfasts each day.
See our Fuel for School flatsheet for more information.
We rely on donations from organizations and individual donors to help this program continue to thrive.
We currently have many elementary schools on our waiting list and would also like to expand this program to our older students too.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary Foundation
- Calgary Flames Foundation
- EducationMatters & Anonymous Donors
- Calgary Flames Limited Partnership
- Kinsted Wealth Inc.
- Friends of Kinsted Wealth Inc.: John Guderyan, Jay and Sandra Gohill, Penderfund Capital Management Ltd., Rick and Ingrid Green, Addenda Capital, Infinite Investment Systems Ltd., NBCN, Purpose Investments Inc., Collin D. Gordon, Radin Capital Partners Inc., Wellsite Environmental Inc., Roy and Cleo Martin, Karen and Cameron McRae, Credential Qtrade Securities Inc., Heward Investment Management Inc., Industrial Alliance Securities Inc., Lupi Luxury Homes Inc., Nuveen Investments Holdings, SGGG Fund Services Inc., Michael and Kristen Grovue, Horizons ETFS Management (Canada) Inc., BlackRock Asset Management Canada Ltd.
- All of our individual donors: Glenn and Elizabeth Hamilton, RBC Staff in Global Banking Group, Arthur and Donna Froese, AACJ Holdings Ltd. DBA Calgary Muffler, Elvee Fenning
- Alberta Health Services
- The Calgary Food Bank
- COBS Bakery
- Breakfast Clubs of Canada
- President’s Choice Children’s Charity
- Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids
- Meals on Wheels
- Weekends And More