Anatomy and Physiology (ANPH209) provides learners with an overview of the anatomy and basic physiology of the human body. Areas that will be covered include the organization of the body; covering, support, and movement of the body; regulation and integration of body functions; maintenance of the body; and continuity of the human race. Diseases and aging processes will also be briefly discussed.
course outline for more details and the SAIT
Dual Credit Handbook for information about being a SAIT Dual Credit student.
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while still in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways
- Earn high school credits and post-secondary credits