Applied Ecology (EVS1210) provides an introduction to ecological principles at the species, population, community and ecosystem levels. Specific application of ecology to sustainability is the focus of the course.
Participation in this course could lead to the following career pathways:
- Environmental science
- Conservation science
- Wildlife biology
- Water management
- Natural resource management
- Agricultural science
course outline and the Olds College
Dual Credit Student Tip Sheet for information about being an Olds Dual Credit student.
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways