Infection Prevention & Control (INFC215) looks at the chain of infection and methods of prevention and control of microorganisms, including blood borne viruses such as hepatitis and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Immunization, routine practice, additional isolation precautions, sterilization and disinfection, safety and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) are also covered.
course outline for more details and the SAIT
Dual Credit Handbook for information about being a SAIT Dual Credit student.
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while still in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways
- Earn high school credits and post-secondary credits