Medical Terminology (MEDT211) is a self-directed introductory course that enables the learner to use and understand the medical terminology common to most allied health personnel. By learning prefixes, suffixes, and word roots, the learner will be able to build, use, and spell medical words that relate to body systems and body organization. Common abbreviations and symbols are also included.
course outline for more details and the SAIT
Dual Credit Handbook for information about being a SAIT Dual Credit student.
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while still in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways
- Earn high school credits and post-secondary credits