This University of Calgary course, PSYC 203, Psychology for Everyday Life, designed as “Psychology for non-Psychology majors”. The course has a focus on issues that arise in everyday life and will demonstrate some of the ways in which psychology can be of use to students in their personal and professional lives. This course is the first course in the Certificate of Mental Wellbeing and Resilience. Psychology 203 may be used to fill a number of University of Calgary program requirements as an elective, though it cannot be used as part of a Psychology major.
Course Introduction – Meet Mike Boyes PhD
See an example of a
course outline for further information. There will be slight adjustments, which will be discussed at the beginning of the course.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive
5, 3000 level CTS credits and 3 University of Calgary post-secondary credits
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while still at high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning on campus
- Taught by U of C instructors with experience in student transitions to post-secondary educational experiences and environments