Veterinary Practice: The Team Connection (AHT1140) students will become familiar with the aspects of the service cycle within a veterinary clinic. Students will explore veterinary software and their specific application to operating a veterinary practice. They will apply communication skills to create positive experiences for veterinary clients.
course outline for more details and the Olds College
Dual Credit Student Tip Sheet for information about being an Olds College Dual Credit student.
- Get a jump start on your post-secondary education while still in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Earn high school credits and post-secondary credits
- Learn about on-going opportunities and experience post-secondary learning
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways