In partnership with The Educational Partnership Foundation (TEPF) and International Associates of Bridge Structural & Ornamental Iron Workers Local Union 725, students can participate in a free one-semester program to explore ironworking. Students will learn from industry professionals and trainers from Local 725 to prepare students for a future career in this exciting trade. Students will gain skills in various aspects of the ironworking trade: structural, ornamental and reinforcing (tying rebar), as well as developing welding skills.
- Earn industry recognized credentials in Aerial Work Platform, Telehandler and Fall Protection
- Training takes place in an industry setting by Journeyperson instructors
- Experience industry training and get a jump start on your industry pathway while still in high school
- Build confidence through developing learning strategies and skills that support your learning transitions
- Learn about on-going opportunities and potential employment opportunities
- Taught by experienced instructors who are connected to industry and support students in making meaningful connections to career pathways
- Earn high school credits and industry safety credentials