Information Regarding Fee Waiver Application
- Extraordinary Circumstance Waiver is approved on an annual basis. It can be applied to the current and previous school year’s fees.
- First check to see if you are eligible for a Low Income Central Fee Waiver. Only apply if you are not eligible under Low Income Central Fee Waiver.
- Complete only one fee waiver application form per student by submitting your application and supporting documentation online using your MyCBE/Powerschool account.
- Please allow 8-12 weeks for processing your waiver. If you have not received a reply from the CBE after 8 weeks, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you apply for a waiver, you must still registration for yellow school bus transportation and noon supervision, if your child uses these services.
- If your waiver application is not processed due to lack of supporting documentation or if it is denied, you are responsible to pay your child’s school fees.
- Legal guardians must be on file with the school in the student demographic information.
Be sure you have the appropriate documents. You must provide a photocopy of one of the following documents:
- Death of a Legal Guardian / Student
- Loss of Income for Legal Guardian
Record of Employment
- Critical Illness of Legal guardian / Student
Doctor’s Note (Recommendation Letter)
- Shelter / Social Services Protection
Social Services Letter
Recognized Shelter Organization Recommendation Letter
Contact | Extraordinary Circumstance Waiver at email@example.com