Jube School provides opportunities for students and teachers to explore one of Calgary’s cultural hubs, the Jubilee Auditorium. By collaborating with experts in the performing arts, teachers are able to personalize the week on site for students to be engaged, inspired, and amazed. Through critical thinking and problem solving, students are able to engage in the creative process with endless possibilities of discovery.
The Jubilee Auditoria is celebrating 60 years of bringing Albertans together, by providing a place of celebration where community spirit and cultural enrichment thrive.
Ideas for inspiration could include:
- Uncovering the variety of perspectives that shape culture and influence community
- Storytelling through dance, drama, and the performing arts
- Exploring light and shadows
- Examining the role of arts and culture in our community and globally
- Discovering the variety of ways that one can express themselves through artistic endeavors