Operating System and Browser Versions
G Suite tools such as Meet, Classroom, Docs, Slides..etc are supported on the following devices/browsers;
The 2 previous major releases of the following Operating Systems;
- Apple® mac OS® and mac iOS® (ipads/iphones)
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Chrome OS
Using the most current versions of the following browsers;
- Chrome Browser - Recommended Browser
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Or using the most current versions of G suite mobile apps on mobile devices.
- On ipads, G Suite tools can be used using mobile apps or within a browser. They both work. Either can be used.
- On Chromebooks, G Suite tools use the Chrome Browser there are no mobile apps for G Suite.
Older devices may encounter issues using G suite as older ipads, chromebooks, tablets or computers will not be able to receive the most current versions of the operating systems, browsers or mobile apps.
Other Browser Settings
Cookies must be enabled on the browser for many login methods to work.
- Should you have issues using G Suite tools, try another browser or a mobile app if applicable.
- Chrome is the recommended Browser.
Students contact your teacher or school office for help.
Students learning from home can contact
Parent Technical Support for performance, connection, and login issues.