Critical features in Brightspace such as opening courses or viewing content may not work if the required operating systems, browsers and settings are not used.
Learn more below about what is required on your computer or device to use Brightspace.
General Browser settings
- Enable cookies and Java for at least the Brightspace site.
Using Brightspace on desktops and laptops
- The latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge
Using Brightspace on mobile devices
- Android - OS 5 or greater with the latest version of Chrome
- Windows - 10 with latest Chrome, Edge or Firefox Browser.
- Apple - The latest major iOS version with its latest update or the previous major iOS version with its latest update is required with the bundled Safari version, or the lasts version of Chrome for iOS.
*Please note: Apple mobile devices iOS 12 and iOS 13.4 can not be used at this time with Virtual Classroom Live Sessions within Brightspace. See
Virtual Classroom Requirements
Using the Student Pulse App and Classroom Portfolio App on mobile devices
- Android OS 5 or later
- Apple iOS 11.0 or later on iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch
- CBE always recommends using Chrome or Safari for Brightspace use
- After logging into Brightspace on a browser, use the link on the navigation bar labelled “System check” to determine if you have a working setup.
- Older devices may not be able to update to the latest releases of browsers and operating systems.
- If something is not working, update or try a different browser or device.
For more help, contact us:
We will not ask you for this information, but please have it available so that you can log in:
- Student ID
- Student Email
- Student Password