Adding Google Translate Chrome Extension to Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Add Google Translate Chrome Extension
3. Once added it looks like this on Google Chrome
Setting up Google Translate (You will need to do this before you can do any translation of text)
1. Click on the Google Translate icon.
2. Click on “Extension Options"
3. Select “language" and “display options."
Using Google Translate in Google Classroom
1. You have three options with Google Translate Extension in Chrome for Google Classroom.
a. Students can put one word/phrase/sentence and translate this.
b. Students can also translate the entire webpage.
c. Students can also highlight specific text in Google Classroom and translate it.
For more help, contact us:
We will not ask you for this information, but please have it available so that you can log in:
- Student ID
- Student Email
- Student Password