Start by selecting:
CBE Get Connected network
in your Wi-fi settings.
Step 1 | Select Staff
Step 2 | Enter Staff Username & Password, then Accept & Sign In
Step 3 | Read Tips then select Get Key
Get Key, you will receive a welcome email. Your Device Key will not be included in this email.
Step 4 |
Copy the 20 digit Key
Step 5 | Go to Wi-Fi on your device and connect to
CBE My Devices Network
Step 6 | When prompted, type in your Device Key.
Make sure you have not entered any extra spaces or other characters as the system will count these as part of your password and fail.
Note | Prompt may appear different on various devices
Step 7 | You are now connected!
Staff sign-up for a device key that will allow them to connect their person devices to the
CBE My Devices Network.
- Staff must sign-in with their CBE username and password
- No more than two devices can be connected to the CBE My Devices Network at one time
- Better speed than the CBE Get Connected (Guest) service
- Content filtering will be set for staff
Benefits of Using this Network
- Staff Device Keys are good for one school year (they expire June 30th of each year)
- Registration for a new Device Key is quick through the
CBE Get Connected Network
What types of devices will work on the
CBE My Devices network?
- Laptops (Windows & Mac)
- iPad, Tablets
- iPhones, Androids, etc.