Chinook Learning Services is the Calgary Board of Education's provider of High School Upgrading, Adult English Language Learning and non-credit Continuing Education (professional development, personal development & corporate training).
High School Upgrading
Chinook Learning Services is the Calgary Board of Education's provider of in-person High School Upgrading
and completion. Students come to Chinook to:
- Complete a high school diploma.
- Increase competitive average and / or deepen curricular understanding as a bridge to post-secondary.
- Upgrade to a higher academic stream.
- Learn in an inclusive, adult environment.
Daytime courses are available to students 19 years of age or younger as of September 1 of the current school year. Evening courses are open to all adult learners.
Chinook is the oldest provider of Continuing Education in the city. Professional Development courses are offered in the following areas:
- Computer Training
- Interpersonal Skills
- School-Based Training
- Writing & Workplace Skills
Chinook has a wide selection of Online Learning courses for Professional and Personal Development.
Customized Corporate Training is also available.