Fees & Waivers
Fees, Sales and Services Terms and Conditions
With respect to all activities, services and goods provided by my student’s school, I (Parent/Guardian):
- accept that if my student participates in any activities, field trips or other services specified or has received any good I will be deemed to have accepted the fees for such activities, field trips, services or goods and be responsible for payment of those fees and/or charges;
- agree to pay for the activity, field trip, services or goods accessed by my student;
- understand that if I have paid for the services or good and the event has been cancelled or the good not received by my student all related funds will be refunded in accordance with Administrative Regulation 7005: Student Fees;
- agree that if there are other fees or charges owing to CBE from me, CBE reserves the right to retain the refund for the purpose of deducting the amount of the refund from the outstanding charges or fees owed to CBE; and
- understand that in the event of non-payment in whole or in part of the fee or charge, CBE may pursue collection of fees or charges through legal or other proceedings.
Click the button to pay fees, apply for a waiver, or register for noon supervision.