Terms and Conditions
- The personal information contained in this form is collected under the authority of section 23(1) of the School Act and the Student Record Regulation and section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Alberta) for the purposes noted.
- Participation in the Calgary Board of Education noon supervision services is contingent upon the child(ren)'s compliance with the CBE
Administrative Regulation 6005 - Student Code of Conduct and
Administrative Regulation 6006 – Progressive Student Discipline. The Parent/Guardian acknowledges and agrees that the student must comply with CBE's student code of conduct while staying at school for the lunch break.
- The Parent / Guardian promises to pay the annual fee referred to in this form. Use of service indicates that the Parent/Guardian accepts the terms and the responsibility to pay the annual fee.
- Refunds: If the student no longer requires noon supervision, a refund shall be made upon receipt of the
Request to Cancel Noon Supervision Registration. Requests must be made within 30 days of the last day the student stayed for lunch. Refunds are issued for complete months following submission of the Request to Cancel form. No refunds will be issued after April 30, 2020. No refunds will be provided for occasional disruption of service.
- This is an offer of services according to the terms, conditions and payment obligations set out in this form. Please be advised that if you use the services but do not sign this registration form, you will be deemed to have accepted this registration by your conduct and will be charged the full amount of the applicable fee. Unpaid fees may be referred to collections by the CBE without further notice.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions concerning refunds, if there are other fees or charges owing to the CBE from the Parent/Guardian, the CBE reserves the right to retain the refund for the purpose of deducting the amount of the refund from the outstanding charges or fees owed to the CBE.
- In the event of non-payment in whole or in part of the fee or any administration fee, the CBE may pursue collection of fees through legal or other proceedings.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Thirty (30) days written notice is required to process cancellations and issue refunds if applicable. Refunds will not be issued for partial months.
If the Parent/Guardian permanently moves his/her residence after the beginning of the CBE school year, or the student moves to another school and no longer requires noon supervision services, a prorated refund, shall be made upon receipt of the
Request to Cancel Noon Supervision Registration form.
Requests must be made within 30 days of the last day of supervision.
Notwithstanding the above provision concerning refunds, if there are other fees or charges owing to the CBE from the Parent/Guardian, the CBE reserves the right to retain the refund for the purpose of deducting the amount of the refund from the outstanding charges or fees owed.
For additional information on cancellations and refunds please visit