Apr. 24, 2023
Unique Pathways offers CBE students a variety of opportunities to explore hands-on development of career skills, post-secondary learning and on-the-job training experience as part of their high school learning plan. Applications are now open for summer and fall Dual Credit, Exploratory and Internship programs!
Offerings include courses or programs in the following areas:
- Business, Administration and Information Technology
- Health, Recreation and Human Services
- Natural Resources
- Trades, Manufacturing and Transportation
How to Apply:
- Read through the course(s) you are interested in applying for
- Attend the information session(s) either before or after you apply to ensure the program is a good fit for you
- Download and fill in the Dual Credit and Exploratory Program Application Form
- Refer to the application checklist and ensure all items are complete
- Book an appointment with your Off-campus coordinator and/or guidance counselor to complete your application with signatures from all parties
- The school will submit the application to Unique Pathways on your behalf
All applications must be received on or before Friday, May 26, 2023 at 1:00 PM. Please note that programs have maximum cohort sizes and an application does not guarantee a seat in the program.
- April 25: Exploratory Sumer Information Session - Skilled Trades | Join us to learn about summer opportunities including carpentry, boilermaker and ironwork. The session will cover how summer programs are structured, how to apply, what to expect and Dual Credit and career opportunities after the program is completed. Teams Meeting Link
- April 26: Summer Internship Info Session - CAREERS & CBE | Join us virtually on Wednesday, April 26 at 6 p.m. to learn how to apply for an exciting and fulfilling summer learning experience. Registration link: Please register here
- April 27: Fall Recreational Leadership Information Night | Join us at the BMO room at the Calgary Public Library at 6:00 PM to find out more information about this highly engaging and hands-on learning experience.
Visit Unique Pathways for program details, and applications.