Aug. 15, 2018
Create your MyCBE / PowerSchool Account Today
The Calgary Board of Education has implemented a new student information system – My CBE / PowerSchool – which replaces the old My CBE Account and HomeLogic applications.
MyCBE / PowerSchool is the new one-stop online resource to:
- View academic information (schedule, grades and attendance)
- View learning activities using Brightspace by D2L
- Register for transportation and noon supervision
- Pay fees and request waivers
- Book school conferences
Create a Parent Account
To access the new MyCBE / PowerSchool applications, legal guardians will need to create a new Parent Account. Previous My CBE Account and HomeLogic username/password will no longer work.
To create a new account, go to this website: www.cbe.ab.ca/mycbe.
You will need to know the email account your child's school has on file for you, as well as your child’s CBE Student ID number and birthdate to begin.
On the MyCBE / PowerSchool sign-in page, there will be instructions on how to request an access key for individual students. The access key(s) will be sent by email. Families can use it to create an account, and add their children to their account.
Students will be able to sign in using their CBE Student ID number and existing CBE network password. If they are new to the CBE, they can obtain their ID and initial password from their teacher or school administration staff.
We understand that switching to a new technology can be difficult, but we’re confident that families will find the new system is more convenient to use. We appreciate your patience and support as we transition to MyCBE / PowerSchool and embark on a new year of learning.
PowerSchool Help Options
- Visit our Technical Support Site for guides and frequently asked questions.
- Call our Parent Account Help line at 403-817-6373. (This is only for help in creating a parent account or adding a child to the account.) Visit our Parent Account Help Line page for hours and further details.