Feb. 07, 2022
Dear Parents and Guardians
The safety of students and staff at school is the top priority for the CBE. While there have been discussions regarding the easing of health restrictions in the community, I want to remind everyone that current health guidelines remain in place in CBE schools until further notice. All individuals, including students, staff, parents/guardians and community members, are expected to continue to comply with these measures.
CBE health measures include:
- Use of masks by students, staff and visitors
- Use of the daily checklist by students, staff and all visitors to schools
- Staying home when sick
- Proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of high traffic/touch areas
- Enhanced ventilation measures in schools
If there are changes to government direction and CBE guidelines, information will be shared with families as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance to ensure we continue to maintain safe and respectful school communities for everyone.