Mar. 30, 2022
The Calgary Board of Education is looking for reliable, self-motivated people to join our team immediately as on-call lunch supervisors.
CBE lunch supervisors typically work two hours per day. Duties include setting up and taking down lunchroom tables, monitoring the lunchroom and hallways while the students eat lunch, and providing playground supervision. Lunch supervisors may also assist with the preparation and service of food items in food service facilities, milk programs, or special food event days.
If you are interested in casual work as a lunch supervisor, please apply on our Careers Page. All applications must be submitted online.
- Step 1: Click on “Support, Technical & Professional Careers”
- Step 2: Search for “Lunch Supervisor”
- Step 3: Click on “Lunch Supervisor - Casual Roster Various Schools”
By joining the CBE as an on-call lunch supervisor you will enjoy:
- A great work environment with an organization that makes a difference in the lives of students every day.
- Flexibility in schedule, working up to 10 hours per week.
- $22.50 per hour to start plus 6% vacation pay; and opportunities to advance your career.
We are looking for committed people who work well with students, are able to establish a positive rapport, and work to promote a safe, caring and inclusive environment.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with children
- Ability to respond appropriately to situations of risk
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Proven record of attendance and punctuality
Standard First Aid and CPR certificates preferred. Candidates must be prepared to submit documents and undergo records checks.